Monday, April 21, 2008

Family Update

So, I thought I would post an update on what we have been up to these past few months. In July 2007 Brian graduated with his B.S in Construction Management from BYU-Idaho. After his graduation we moved the family up to Calgary, Alberta Canada (where Chelsey was raised).
Brian is currently working for a large commercial contractor, Graham Construction, as a Project Coordinator. He is currently working on-site where they are constructing a new Chevrolet car dealership. He has been working on this project since he started with Graham in August and he should wrap up the project this summer. He is really enjoying working for this company.
I, Chelsey, have spent my days at home with Caden (and now Remy) since moving to Calgary. I spend a lot of time with my family - especially my Mom - during the days while Brian is at work. I love being home with the little ones and wouldn't trade it for anything!
Caden is now 20 months old and has turned into quite the little man - actually he is pretty big! He now weighs 32lbs so we usually refer to him as our "tank". He is still a very happy and content little boy. He is also full of energy and keeps me going day-in and day-out. He usually spends his days shooting baskets - he is obsessed with basketball - or playing some other high-energy game. He sure does keep us on our toes!

1 comments:

brooklyn said...

it was fun to read your blog. i can't believe how adorable remy is. and how big caden is getting. oliver weighs 21 pounds, so he has some big time catching up to do. your post about your first outing gave me hope. I'm getting nervous about having 2 little ones. take care.
brooklyn