FINALLY - I got to hold Emory last night. Since Remy has arrived it has been so hard to get to the hospital to visit little Emory however, last night (with the help of Kensie) I made it to the hospital! When I arrived they were just getting Emory ready to have a bath so I quickly snatched her up for a quick cuddle. It was SO WONDERFUL to finally get to hold her - I am officially "hooked" on holding Emory now. I am already trying to figure out when I can go next!
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I think she was telling you that she loves you back. It was really nice to have you come and visit. I can't wait till you can come back again!
Those pics are so cute Chels! So jealous!
Brian (and Chelsea :) )
How are you guys? I have been thinking about you alot! I was really good friends with Brian in Seattle and I haven't talked to him since I randomly called him while he was at the hospital RIGHT after Caden was born!!! I can't believe you guys have two kids! That is crazy!!! You guys look so happy and healthy...I am glad to see you are doing so good...Ben and I are doing good too. We are actually (finally) expecting our first baby a girl in about 4 weeks!!! It would be great to keep in touch with you so PLEASE check our blog and write me with your info! It would be awesome to catch up!!!
jessabeach@hotmail.com
see ya!
Jessa
Post a Comment