Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Roll Over - Roll Over

Time flies! Remy is now 3 1/2 months old and is growing up so quickly. A few weeks ago she started rolling over. At first it only happened by "accident" and only once every few days however, in the past week she has mastered rolling from her back to her tummy and insists on rolling over all the time. At first I thought it was so cute - especially when I would walk into the room to find her laying on her tummy with her little head bopping around looking at me! Now, however, I don't find it quite so cute. You see, the problem is that she can roll to her tummy but, she can't roll back to her back. So... she rolls, spends a few minutes on her tummy playing, gets mad and starts to cry. So, I roll her back to her back and as soon as I turn around - she rolls back to her tummy and we start the process all over again! So now I spend a good chunk of the day rescuing Remy from her tummy - hopefully she learns how to complete the roll soon!

This is the position that I often find Remy stuck in. I can't believe she is already rolling over! What a big girl!
Remy - playing on her tummy!
This past week I decided to bring out Caden's old Bumbo chair and try Remy in it. I thought she looked pretty darn cute sitting all by herself in the Bumbo - she only likes it for a few minutes right now but it is nice to have another "safe" place to put her during the day! What a doll!
Check out the thunder thighs - they don't come much cuter than this!

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

Those are such cute pictures. I just love her eyes!

Chelsey said...

Danielle, I think you posted a comment when you were logged onto my account - haha!