Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Butt Cream

I have absolutely no idea what Cade's fascination with Butt Cream is but he is addicted. He will risk his life to scale Remy's crib, climb on the table, or do whatever else he must do to get his hands on the butt cream. Once he has it - he rips off the lid and has at it. The worst part is that this cream means business. It does NOT wipe away easily. You have to scrub at it multiple times before it comes completely off. Anyways, Cade has gotten into the butt cream more times than I can count and each time I always wish I had taken a picture. This time the camera was near by so I caught him red handed. Luckily, he didn't have much time to smear the paste everywhere (usually you can only see little black eyes peeking out at you from behind a thick white mask) but it still took me quite some time to clean up and I wasn't happy about it. Hopefully one day soon he will grow out of his love for the butt cream!
Caden - 23 months
He is such a little monster and he is always getting into things that he shouldn't... and yet at the end of the day I love him even more - why is that?

1 comments:

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

I love his cute little sillyness! I miss him!