Saturday, August 16, 2008

More Fun From Montana

The kids and I have spent the past week in Montana with my parents. Brian drove up for the weekend and we have been having a great time...

This week we went huckleberry picking in the mountains. It was quite the adventure. We wound our way up the mountain on a little dirt road for what seemed like an hour before we reached our berry picking destination. While the parents picked berries Caden played like a crazy fool throwing rocks and running up and down the road. He also did his fair share of eating the berries and by the end of our outing had purple lips to prove it. When we got home my Mom made huckleberry jam - so yummy!


This is Caden dancing while I am trying to take his picture. I swear, he NEVER stops moving!

Today we took Remy and Caden in the pool. This was Remy's second time swimming and I think she loved it. It was SO hot outside today and the pool felt so nice. She kicked around and smiled a ton - it was adorable.

Chelsey & Caden in the pool.

Ok - so I swore I would never dress my kids in a flag... but... I thought this was too cute to pass up! Grandma & Grandpa Howarth - this picture is for you!

Remy after her swim. Can you believe the rolls on this girl! Such a little chunck!


0 comments: