Today I was playing with Remy when I noticed that - drum roll please - her first tooth has officially broken through! A tiny little bottom tooth has arrived (I could see it coming for about a week now) and I have to admit, it is pretty cute. So far she has been a trooper - no complaining from her (yet)! I can hardly believe we are already entering this "stage" in her life. I feel like she should still be my tiny little baby - it amazed me how quickly time passes! She changes so much each week!
Hopefully her remaining teeth will arrive as easily as this one has...
PS - I will get a picture of the new "addition" as soon as you can actually see it when she smiles!



6 comments:
Watch out Remi, I might use your toothbrush!
HHAHAHA...I mean REMY!
Aunt Nano - you are SICK!
I would like to correct the part about her tooth hasn't bothered her yet. How about that 2 hours screeming in the middle of the night at the cabin!! I do believe that her teeth are indeed bothering the little angel!
And may I just say... I published this post BEFORE Remy decided to scream for 2 hours in the middle of the night at the cabin - I guess her teeth will not be arriving quietly!
the secrets blogs can hide........
Post a Comment