Hurray, Christmas is finally here! I love Christmas so much and this year we have one little toddler that is as excited about Christmas as I am! Caden has been very excited about Christmas ever since Brian put our lights up on the outside of our house in October (we didn't turn them on in October but, we had to get them up before the real Calgary winter hit)! Now when we go driving in the car and he spots any lights he yells "Christmas lights" from the backseat in the most excited little voice - I love it! He is also a real fan of Christmas music. Yesterday afternoon we broke out the Christmas CD's and had our very own dance party in the living room - we danced and danced until he actually asked me to turn the CD off (maybe that was because I was doing a lot more singing than dancing - and really loudly)! Now he also asks me to turn on Christmas songs when we are driving in the car - oh and I often have to dance as well as drive! It is so much fun having Cade and all his excitement around the house this year. He just lights up whenever he sees something new... like when he realized we get to put "balls" all over the tree! We decorated our tree last night and all had a blast. Everyone helped - even Remy!
This year we are going to spend Christmas at the cabin in Montana and we can't wait. It will be so fun to get out of Calgary for a few days and spend some time as a family playing - I can't wait!


1 comments:
fun. we are doing ours this next weekend. oh, i love christmas!
Post a Comment