Last night my parents brought home their new puppy, Gunner! He is adorable & Caden fell in love with him instantly. It is pretty funny to watch Cade with Gunner - Caden walks around with his hands above his head so the puppy won't "eat Cade" (bite at his fingers). We have already had to rescue Caden from Gunner a few times - Gunner had Cade pinned to the floor biting Caden's head!
Caden also took Gunner for a walk this morning - which he loved. I caught it on video...
I am SURE Cade and Gunner will be great friends!


4 comments:
What a cute little puppy, and an even cuter little boy! We sure hope we can stop in on Sunday. My flight gets to Calgary at 12:00 noon, so if it works with everyone we could be at your mom's around 12:30. It would be so fun to have you meet Annika and for us to see your little sweeties again!
I thought that the video was soooo cute. I love the dog. Caden is so much like his dad. It's so nice to see you guys on the blog. I am starting mine at the first of the year.
Love, Keri
I am so glad you found my blog! Your kids are so darling...and you have two! How fun! It is good to see pictures of your cute family. It looks like you are having fun in Canada. I will watch your blog too :) Happy Holidays.
Oh my goodness, Cade is getting so big! We have got to make a trip to see you guys!!! Tell B-Ho Happy Birthday for us! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment