Well, after just over a MONTH (I can hardly believe it took that long, I was expecting 2 weeks tops) I think I can confidently say that Cade is... POTTY TRAINED! It was a long process and one that I am NOT looking forward to having to do ever again but, it was well worth it! No more (really) stinky diapers or embarrassing diapers changes in public (Cade is the same size as a 3-year old) - just good ol' "Big boy underwear" for us! It feels SO GOOD!
I have to admit, we had to dig pretty deep to get Cade to poop on the potty (ie: freezing cold shower to get clean after he pooped in his underwear/floor) but after a few times (in the shower) he was cured and we haven't had to look back once. However, the other day he saw that I was changing Remy's stinky diaper and he looked at me and said,
"Oh no - Remy poop diaper. Baby go in shower"!
Talk about a double standard. I tried to ignore his observation and he hasn't mentioned it since, thank goodness. It was pretty funny though. He was totally prepared and ready to throw Remy into the shower, such a good big brother - haha
Way to go Cade. Mommy, Daddy and Remy are SO PROUD of you!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
It's Official (knock on wood)
Posted by Chelsey at 2:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
YEAH CADEN!!!!!!!!!! Auntie Kat and Uncle Bryan are so proud of you! We'll have to get you something special and send it off! We love our super big boy!!!!!
That is so cool. I am thinking about tackling that hurdle when Ellis turns two in April. And I am also dreading it. Any suggestions now that you have successfully trained one kid? :)
Post a Comment