Remy is now 14 months! She is turning into a little girl before our eyes. Each day she learns new things and I swear she is so smart!
The other night she figured out that if she cried loud enough in her crib Brian would come into the room to check on her. She also figured out how to get Brian to sit in the rocking chair in her room and watch her until she fell asleep. Brian said she would lay in her bed all cuddled in and every few seconds/minutes Remy would poke her head up over the bumper-pads to check and see if Brian was still there. She did this until she fell asleep.
The next night she did the same thing - and once again Brian fell for it (Remy has him wrapped around her little finger already).
The next night she tried the same thing - this time with ME - unfortunately for her I didn't fall for it.
The next night she went to sleep like a good little girl.
I love this little girl!


4 comments:
She is so darn cute! Hopefully we get to see her again soon. She is all grown up already!
Remy is such a beautiful little girl. I can't wait to have a little girl and watch her dad get caught into her little tricks like Brian haha.
Such a smart little whip! I can't believe how big she's gotten but then again I should expect it with Mason being almost 19 mo. now. She's turning into such a beautiful little girl. She's going to be a heart breaker!
She is honestly so so darling. I love seeing pictures of your kids they are both so cute.
We have that same outfit for Natty.. love it!
Post a Comment