We L.O.V.E Montana! The kids and I arrived just over a week ago and have been enjoying our time here so much. The weather has been beautiful (we're talking HOT) everyday and we have been spending our time swimming, boating, lounging, 4-wheeling, sleeping, eating and simply having a great summer.
It has been so fun to be out here with the kids. Remy and Cade are so different in their personalities and it has been interesting watching them in different situations. Our little Remy is a water-bug. She has no fear in the water at all and has loved all the time spent in the pool and lake. She loves to splash around, be thrown into the air and jump off the side of the pool into the water, it is adorable!
Cade, on the other hand isn't as keen of the water as Remy is. He has a lot more fear when it comes to the water and is especially scared to get his head/eyes wet. He spends all his time in the water floating around in his "fish" which he enjoys. He is definitely more cautious - who would have thought!
Having said that - he has no fear when it comes to jet-skiing, 4-wheeling and boating. The faster the better for our little Cade. He is always up for a good ride and loves it when we let him help drive. Today he decided he wanted to go tubing behind the boat and loved every minute of it. He was waving, clapping and yelling faster the whole time - that is until he fell asleep on the tube. That's right, on our way back to the dock he actually fell asleep. Priceless.
Remy wearing her swimming goggles & pj's during her before bed swim!
Remy at the beach. I can't get enough of this picture. I am in love with this little girl!
Emory is hilarious. I have never met a more active, crazy, out-of-control little girl in all my life. She is always on the go. She loved the beach. She spent her time digging in the sand, eating the rocks, crawling into the water (until she was under the water) and pretty much getting into everything around her. She was a handful but she loved it and it was so fun watching her take it all in!
Cade playing in the water. This was one of the only/best pictures I could get of Cade. He never stays still long enough for me to get a good picture of him. I love watching him run around and play. He is all boy - throwing mud (which he called poo) at everyone, splashing around and using sticks as toys/weapons. Cade is also getting so tanned. I've tried to prevent too much sun but his little body just sucks it up and turns dark brown so easily! I guess that is just a sign of a great summer!
We will be at the cabin for one more week. We head home on Sunday to pack and get ready to head to Seattle!
So far this summer has been perfect and I am so excited that there is still lots of summer ahead of us!


2 comments:
oh that picture of remy is so adorable. that little hat and her sweet face. and cade is so big. he looks so much older than oliver. i guess i need to be feeding oliver more. really i can't believe they are the same age and that cade is so brave.
how fun. i wish i was in montana right now - soaking in the sun.
What a fun time! That cabin is like a dream. No place better in the world I swear!
Have fun! Are you coming to the Wolsey reuntion?
Post a Comment