Saturday, August 29, 2009

We Made It

The kids and I arrived home safe & sound last night.
The 11 hour road trip went better than expected.
No major meltdowns to report (from the kids, Mom or Gma).
We had so much fun visiting Mr, Mrs & Baby Oakey.
We miss them already.
We hope we can live closer to each other one day.
Sorry, no pictures this post.
I am much too tired and can't find the camera/cord right now (the house looks like a bomb went off).
Instead of searching I am going to have a hot bath and read a good book...


I'll be in touch SOON!




PS - Gma Howarth we are sorry we couldn't see you. Life gets so crazy when traveling with two wee ones. We hope you had fun visiting Keri, Todd & Braden. We missed them too. Maybe you and Gpa could make a special trip to Canada for another visit soon? Don't forget... Canada is full of Remy's, Caden's and...

0 comments: