He may look sweet, innocent and cute but...
He is NOT.
He has more energy than he knows what to do with.
When he doesn't get a proper walk (I'm talking at least 5km at a very brisk pace) he gets naughty.
Naughty Gunner likes to nip at hands and feet, steal pillows off the couch, steal random items off the kitchen counters... you get the point!
My parents have only been gone for 4 days and already I have come to one very strong conclusion...
We will never own a dog of our own.
**Gunner is no dummy. Once he has driven me to my wits-end he will come up to me with his huge puppy dog eyes and cuddle. As if to say, "I'm sorry"! Sorry Gunner, you can't fool me anymore - you are officially in the dog house!**
**One other note - I can't walk Gunner on my own with kids. He is so strong that he just pulls me around and I can't control him, the kids and the stroller. This means no or limited walks. Not a good thing.**


1 comments:
Oh man.....I hear you on the no dog thing! Your post was so funny. Every once in a while I will think we should get a dog for the kids and then when we get around a dog....I am like yeah right!!! They are so much work and I figure I clean up enough poop in one day I do not want to add more!!! But on the other note Gunner is a really cute dog!
Post a Comment