Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Reason To Celebrate

I am SO looking forward to this weekend.
Myself & 3 other girls are heading to the cabin in Montana,
kid-less.
On Saturday we will make our way to Kalispell, MT.
We will spend the ENTIRE day shopping,
with no interruptions.
It is going to be glorious.
Oh and the best part?
We get to go to...
With no kids or husbands pestering us as we lazily stroll through each and every isle.
Yes, I am SO looking forward to this weekend.

(Oh, and I owe it all to my wonderful hubby, Brian! He is going to take the kids this weekend so I can get away. Gotta love him.)

1 comments:

Jen Low said...

I love going to my in-laws cabin in Montana, so relaxing!

By the way, I loved the location of your family photos so much that my sister-in-law is going to take our photos there tomorrow. To save ourselves sometime looking around Inglewood to find some cute backgrounds, do you know more specifically where about you were in Inglewood? If not no worries!