Halloween was so much fun this year. Here's what we did...
Britney James and I threw a Halloween party at our house. We decided it would be fun to have caramel apples at the party. The apples were easy to make and turned out really cute and super yummy. They were a big hit at the party!



The party was also really fun. All the couples dressed up. I always love to see what people come up with for costumes. Unfortunately, I was having so much fun eating & visiting that I didn't get pictures of everyone. Of the 9 couples that attended I only managed to sneak these four pictures (I didn't even get any of Brian and I)!
Of course, we also took the kids out trick-or-treating. Cade was so excited to get dressed up like Superman and hit the streets. He loved every minute of it. Remy also enjoyed herself. She was so funny. At each house she would open up her bag and point into it as if to show the people where to put the candy. Then she would sing, "thank-you" in a big voice, turn and yell "see-you" and be on her way. Everyone thought she was one cute little cow and I would have to agree!
The kids even got candy from a police officer in the area. When the kids went over to get some candy she flicked on the lights. Cade loved it.

Overall, it was a really fun Halloween.


2 comments:
how fun. remy is tooo cute and cade looks like such a big boy. those apples look yummy.
Fun halloween! Those kiddies looked so cute!
Post a Comment