Monday, December 21, 2009

Dear Emory,

I am so excited for you to come & play with me.
My Mommy & I talk about how much fun we are going to have every night before I fall asleep!
I have so many fun things planned for us to do.
We can play with my toys - especially my babies (I have lots),
watch cartoon together,
and make lots of yummy treats (I have been practicing already)!

I have also discovered a really fun new game,
jumping off the stairs!
My big brother taught me and I will teach you.
(Danielle this is your warning - I am sure they will teach Emme this wonderful trick)

Doesn't that look like fun?

Hurry and get here, Emory.
I don't know how much longer I can wait!

Love Remy!

2 comments:

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

i can't wait.

i also have some tricks to teach you:

1. putting little pieces of toilet paper in the bath while mommy is bathing.
2. flushing all sorts of things down the toilet.
3. stealing from stores.

love,

emee

Chelsey said...

Emory, I knew you would have some 'great idea's' for me... see you soon!

ps - I should warn you that my mommy is going to kiss your cheeks off when she see's you!