Friday, January 15, 2010

National "delurking" Week!

I was reading my sister's blog today.
She posted that this week is national 'delurking' week.
A week when all lurkers must admit to their late-night (or mid-afternoon) lurking.

I have often wondered if anyone actually checks out my blog.
Anyone other than family, that is.

So, if you lurk (even if I know you do)...

LEAVE A COMMENT!

I would love to hear from you!

13 comments:

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

i am your # 1 fan!

leah jane said...

i do, i really do. and i feel like we're close friends just 'cause i know intimate details about your life as posted here. and i think that is fun!

brooklyn said...

You know i read your blog! And I sure love it. Your posts are always so creative and you are so great with your words. And you are SUCH a great mom. I sure wish we lived closer. I think we would have so much fun together - and our kids too.

Emily said...

Read it faithfully!

Unknown said...

Ok...I admit..I am lurking. My husband and I knew Brian in high school but I feel like I know you from reading your blog! Hope you don't mind!

Humphreys Family said...

i'm guessing that you know i lurk since i've left a few comments before. i love reading your blog and seeing what you're up to. your kids are adorable, and i can tell you love them. enjoy these days, it seems like only yesterday when i was in your shoes and ross and marissa were my little ones - now ross is at university, marissa is taller than me, and the others aren't far behind. have fun!

Magen said...

Chelsea i love your blog...i really love the crazy things your kids do, it always makes me laugh.

Andy said...

when i was on your blog the other day one of the kids saw a picture of your kids and asked if that was the cabin with all of the animals... ha ha ha. i guess there was a snake, and a (scary;)) dog, and a dead bird. what a day!

great idea about the delurking... might just have to do it on my own!

Unknown said...

We are doing well...tell Brian that we said hi and that his family is amazing! I am glad you don't mind my lurking too much1

the Woods said...

I'm a lurker chels :)

Mackenzie Richards said...

After our comments about facebook and blog stalking people today.....I admit....I read your blog all the time. Your kids are so funny, and I like your writing style. I wouldn't say I "blog stalk" you, but I do read yours :)

Grandpa and Grandma Howarth said...

We lurk around your blog on a daily basis. It gives us the ability to keep in contact with you and those cute grandkids.

Lorraine said...

I have to admit to lurking. I love to follow yor blog and see the pic's of your cute family. Hope it's okay.