Thursday, March 4, 2010

It's a Good Night...

Night's around here are going very smoothly right now.
The kids are going to bed perfectly.
For once, I feel like I have nothing to complain about (at bedtime at least).
I feel like night's are mine once again.

Here's our routine:

7:00pm - brush teeth & get into pj's.
7:10pm - read books in Cade's bed.
7:20pm - prayers and goodnight kisses.
7:25pm - lights out and sleeping kids all around.


It took us a while to get the night-time thing figured out but now we have it down and it feels so good. Since changing things up (ie: moving Remy to a 'big-girl' bed and no longer rocking her to sleep) nights have only gotten better. Both kids are sleeping better and longer. It is a dream. A very good dream!
PS - Danielle, I dare you to get a sleeping picture of Emory, haha!

2 comments:

nelson fam said...

The simple joys of parenting. It just doesn't get better. Can't wait till potty training the little sleeping beauty. Precious.

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

she sure is a cute little beaver. i might be able to with a super zoom lens. haha