As soon as the kids hear the garage door opening they assume their hiding positions.
Then they wait - happily - for Daddy to come find them.

They sure do love their Daddy.
They miss him when he is not around.
They love to have him around to play with, laugh with and - of course - tickle!
We love you, Daddy!




5 comments:
so cute! Mack is the same, tired of mom and ready for some fun time with dad. I see you have been ironing, one of my most hated chores!!!
Those are such cute pictures of the kids! What precious moments when dad takes over!!!
So cute! He sure seems like a good daddy. I have to admit we are the same at this house. 5:30 can't come soon enough!
CUTE! The one of Remy running to Brian is so sweet! And how happy is he to come home to THAT?! So cute!
I can remember that time of day when my kids were young. It was hard but good memories. I am glad i have so many grandkids so I don't miss those days as much. enjoy them the years go by fast. Great pictures of the kids and Dad.
Post a Comment