Tuesday, June 1, 2010

California Ready

When Grandpa booked our family trip to California he must have been inspired.
Spring in Calgary has been non-existent.
We have had rain, snow, rain & more snow.

We leave for California on Friday.
(3 more sleeps)
The kids are getting very excited.
Every morning Cade asks me how many more sleeps he must endure until we leave.
The countdown is on!

Tonight Remy just couldn't resist modeling her swimsuit for the trip.
Doesn't she look smashing?

All I can say is Emory - eat your heart out. This is what a real woman looks like in a swimming suit.





Next stop, sunny California. Watch out Sea World, Universal Studios & Disneyland... here we come!

5 comments:

christina said...

Oh my gosh, she's adorable. I'm so jealous of you and your trip!!! Have sooo much fun!!!

Jenna said...

You guys are going to have so much fun! I can't wait to hear all about it!
Anni and Tess and I (and tess's baby) are planning to come down to the cabin with my mom and amy around Aug 15th! We are excited! I think Anni and Remy will have a lot of fun together!

Mackenzie Richards said...

Remy's bathing suit is so cute! And her thighs are awesome as always :) You guys will have so much fun!

chris, mara, jack + katy said...

those legs are to die for!

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

new pictures?