Tuesday, September 21, 2010

i've got a bad case of 'the fever'...

...the bieber fever, that is!

Last night Justin Bieber preformed in Calgary at the Saddledome...
Kensie loves bieber,
Kensie is only 14,
Kensie can't drive herself to see bieber...

(i think you can see where I fit in).

It turned out to be a fun concert.
There were points where we couldn't hear Justin at all due to the deafening high-pitched screams from a stadium full of 14 year old bieber fans.
We all screamed our hearts out, danced, and cheered.




I couldn't help but get my groove on with the fellow 14-year old crowd.

Even my mom got caught up in the 'bieber fever'.

Thanks Kensie for letting us join you at the concert.
It really was fun!

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Now that looks like a good time.....so fun!haha

Emily said...

I actually laughed out loud when I saw that pic of your mom! hahaha. love it!

chris, mara, jack + katy said...

The picture of your mom is definitely the best.