It's official!
We are expecting baby #3 in October.
Brian and I are so happy.
The kids are even more excited!
We waited until last week to tell the kids. Their reaction was so sweet, especially Cade. He understood right away what we were telling him and was very happy and excited. Every morning he comes into my room and asks to see my tummy. He wants to check how big it got during the night. He is usually a little disappointed with its progress but, touches it all the same. He is convinced it is a boy. If it is, we must name him Caden (makes since, right?). Remy is also excited but, forgets about it more easily. Except when I say that I am tired or not feeling well - then she is the first to blame it on the baby in my tummy. She is hoping for a girl and tells us all the time that in two more sleeps the baby is going to come out. It is going to be a long two sleeps!
I think the kids are most excited about getting to share a room. We will be moving Remy into Cade's room to sleep in bunk beds and they are thrilled. They sleep on bunk beds at the cabin and love it.
Overall, we are all thrilled. This has been my easiest pregnancy so far. Other than feeling tired and a little woozy at times, I am feeling pretty good. I am excited to say farewell to the first trimester and am hoping to feel more energetic as the weeks go on!


8 comments:
Awesome guys! Congrats! Glad you are feeling good and hopefully you are getting some rest!
Congrats! That's awesome and your belly is so cute and round! Glad to know you're not feeling too terrible.
Thats so exciting Chels!! Thats funny they each think its going to be a boy/girl.
Congratulations! That is so sweet the way that both kids have reacted. We are so happy for your family!
Yeah!! I am so excited for you guys! Hope you continue to feel good, Chels!
That is great news! We are so excited for you. Number 3 is such a big step!
cute-cute-cute. This is so exciting! Congrats!
Wohooo!!! Yea for #3! Congratulations guys!
Post a Comment