Tuesday, June 28, 2011

25 Weeks

I think this has been the first week that I really feel pregnant. This little girl is swirling, twirling and kicking up a storm lately and I sure can feel it. The kids have both been able to feel a good kick or two as well which they love. I am also starting to feel like bending over is more of a task these days. After a few good bends by tummy tends to tighten up which is no fun. However, despite a tight tummy a few times a day, I feel wonderful.

Today I had another doctor's appointment. Everything checked out perfectly and they sent me on my way with a requisition for my gestational diabetes test (I hate this test). I go back in another 4 weeks for another check up!

Here's to another month of feeling great!



PS - We are struggling with names over here. Any suggestions for our baby girl?

0 comments: