Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Maternity Photos

With Cade & Remy I never did a maternity shoot.
I simply took weekly photos of myself and made them each a little journal.
This time around I didn't quite get to the weekly photo's.
So, I decided this would have to make-up for my lack of photo's this time around.

Danielle has been at the cabin with us the past 2 weeks and she offered to take the pictures.
I forced myself to get all dressed up yesterday afternoon for our shoot.
(I haven't worn make-up or really done my hair in about a month)
I think she did a fantastic job.
This is me at 31 weeks!








Now I just need to narrow down my favorites.
I want to print a couple for the nursery (which I have yet to start)!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

So cute Chels!! You look beautiful! And your dresses are super cute too!

Anonymous said...

Very cute, you look great!

Jenna said...

so cute! good work dan, and good job being so cute Chels!

kerbr said...

I like the ones that you're in the stripped dress. You are so cute. I love the up close one of you in the stripped dress and the up close one of your belly.

Loves,
Keri and Todd