Monday, May 20, 2013

She Smiles!

Our sweet Nora learned a new trick!
She smiles & they melt my heart!



This little lady is 8 weeks old now and she is practically perfect in every way! She rarely cries and requires minimal 'work' throughout the day/night. As long as you feed her every 3 hours during the day she is happy as can be. My fingers are crossed that she continues on this 'practically-perfect' trend. 

She is growing like a weed too! At her 6-week appointment she was weighed in at 10 1/2lbs (75%). She is chubbing out in all the right places which I absolutely love! 

2 comments:

LOCKHARTS said...

Just caught up on your blog! Love your family! And Nora is absolutely adorable! (I hope she never loses her hair)!

LOCKHARTS said...

Love your family of 6! And Nora is adorable! I hope she never loses her hair!