Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A Love/Hate with Soccer

FYI: Soccer should not exist in Canada.
It is played in the 'spring' (aka: milder form of winter) and it is freezing.
Each game I have to bundle up, wrap myself in a blanket and endure the game!

Even though I clearly do not love soccer, Cade has had a great time this season.
He loves to go to the practices/games.
He loves to be the goalie (he spends most of the time doing air-ninja moves while in goal - it's pretty sweet) and it is a great way to burn some of his endless energy supply!

(Cade in goal)

He also loves to sit on my lap when he is waiting for his turn.
It's been a fun way to spend a little one-on-one time (I refuse to take any of the other kids with me).
I love this kid - energy, attitude and all!


He has yet to score a goal but, our fingers are crossed for his final game! 
Go Cade Go!

0 comments: