Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Kiss!

Last week I was able to go to the hospital to visit Emory! This was the first time that I have been there when Emory is out of her isolate and being held by her mommy, Danielle. It was so different looking at her without the walls of the isolate being in the way! She was absolutely beautiful and looked to much bigger - she sure has been growing (as of today - May 20 - she is almost 4lbs)! While Danielle was holding her I got to lean in and give her a little kiss! I have been waiting so long to get to kiss her! Now all I need to do is hold her - maybe on my next visit! If I do get to hold her I can assure you I will post pictures of it! Emory, I love you!


Danielle and Emory cuddling! Too Cute!
Emory loves to cuddle with her Mommy! Isn't she adorable? Kissing her little cheek brought me pure delight!

0 comments: