Thursday, May 22, 2008

Our Little Man

I just had to add these pictures of Caden. He is growing up so quickly and has such a dynamic personality. He is so expressive with his facial features - it is hilarious! Caden is 20 months old now (almost 21 months) and weighs about 33lbs. We call him our little beef-cake! Even though he is getting so big I am constantly reminded that he is still a little boy/baby each day.

Caden playing with his blocks in the basement!

Caden giving one of his many "Faces"

Caden sticking out his tongue for the camera!
Caden and Mommy - I can't believe I got a picture of him with his eyes open and a smile on his face!

1 comments:

The Pierces said...

Caden is growing up!! He is looking more and more like his daddy. What a cutie...Oh and we saw a pic on facebook of him dressed up like a little girl, Brett said that it really made him look like Brian:)