Saturday, June 14, 2008

A Typical Week

Since nothing terribly exciting has happened in the past week I thought I would post a few pictures of what the kids and I have been up to. Although it was a pretty typical week - I am still exhausted from all the events and am so happy it is Saturday and Brian is home with us today! 
Remy & Grandma at Grandma's house. We spent quite a bit of time at my Mom's house this week!
Remy sitting on the couch - such a happy girl!
Caden reading Remy a book - too cute!
Remy and Mom at home!
Caden and Daddy at "Lets Play". Since it has been raining ALL WEEK we thought it would be a nice treat to take Caden to an indoor play area. He had so much fun - especially in the ball pit. As you can see, he was so excited to be playing that he wouldn't even sit still for a picture! It was a blast!

1 comments:

brooklyn said...

i can't believe how adorable remy is - for sure one of the cutest baby girls i've een.