Sunday, June 22, 2008

Emory's Homecoming!

The big day has finally arrived - Emory arrived home on Friday June 20th and we were all so excited to greet her! Other than coming home on Oxygen she is perfectly fine and doing very well. She now weighs 5lbs 14oz and is growing like a little weed. It is so wonderful and so fun to have her around. I love coming over to my Mom's house and being able to hold her whenever I want! I even got to feed her her first bottle after she arrived on Friday! 
Emory in her new car seat - she looks like a little doll!
This is me burping Emory after her first feeding at home - so cute!
Danielle and I have been waiting to bring Emory home so we could put her and Remy together! I know it may not look like it but Emory is 10 days older - haha! Remy was very happy to be playing with her favorite cousin Emory (as you can see from her cute smile on her face). We can't wait for them to grow up together and play all the time - oh and we will be dressing them the same very shortly... Emory just has to catch up to her chubby cousin a bit more!
Danielle and Emory at HOME!
Aunt Kensie and Emory! Kensie had only seen Emory one time before she arrived home. Kensie was so excited to see Emory and hold her. She is going to be a wonderful Aunt!

1 comments:

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

What a cutie she is. I am so glad that the girls finally got to meet. They will be best friends forsure!