Today it is Brian and my 4th wedding anniversary! So much has changed in the past 4 years... our little family started out with just the two of us and now we have grown to four! It has been an amazing few years together. Here is a little walk down memory lane...




This morning I came down into the kitchen with Caden to find a tray of Crave Cupcakes (my favourite) and the sweetest card from Brian waiting for me. Then when I went to get into the shower I found a gift certificate for a 1-hour massage taped to the tap! Isn't that adorable? The fact that Brian took the time to think of the cupcakes and the massage and then for him to take the time to drive to pick them up means a lot to me. He is am amazing husband and makes me feel so special with the little things he does for me... especially this! Happy Anniversary, Brian! I LOVE YOU!
1 comments:
Happy anniversary!!! I hope you guys had a great time celebrating!!! Brian's a great guy!! I hope things are good!!!
Post a Comment