Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Remy - My Little Piggy

On Monday night we hit yet another "milestone" with Remy. She started solids! She will be 6 months old on the 29th and it was becoming more and more obvious that she was ready to start in on the solids (she is hungry a lot more often these days). So, we decided to try her out. Unlike Cade, who spit and gagged on his first few bites, Remy gobbled down the whole bowl and would actually cry between bites (daddy wasn't moving fast enough).

Remy's first bite of rice cereal - she LOVED it!

Check out how wide Remy opened her mouth for her bites of rice cereal. I'm not kidding - she loved it!

Remy getting ready for bed. I love all her rolls. My Mom and sister actually counted all of Remy's rolls and I believe there were about 25! Can you believe it?

Danielle and I bought Remy & Emory matching hats - they are so cute and the girls look adorable in them. We love to dress the girls up the same - it is so fun. It is like having twins but only having to care for one - ideal! In fact, when we go out together we often get asked if they are twins!

2 comments:

Dorienne said...

Cute blog! I'm glad you had fun today. It was awesome to see everyone. See you Sunday.

brooklyn said...

remy is really such an adorable baby - her eyes are so huge and beautiful.