Friday, September 5, 2008

Let The Training Begin...

I can hardly believe my little boy is getting ready to start using the potty! Cade will be two on Sunday and in the past few weeks has really started showing signs of being ready to use the potty (even though his automatic response when asked if he would like to sit on the potty is "NO WAY MOMMY"). The idea of trying to train Cade terrifies me. I have never participated or even watched a child be potty trained and I have no idea where to start. I guess I am going to simply have to follow my "gut" and try to find things that work for us. Please, wish me LUCK!

PS - If anyone has any suggestions... I would be more than happy to give them a try!
PPS - The picture above is the little potty we bought Cade a while back - I think it is adorable and he is so cute sitting on it.

0 comments: