On Thursday night I had to do what I have been dreading for a week - say goodbye to the Oakeys! I spent Thursday at my Mom's house so I could both spend time with Danielle & Emory and help Danielle pack and get ready to had to Salt Lake City. The day went by so quickly and before I knew it it was time to say goodbye. At first I didn't think that I would become emotional (what was I thinking) however, as soon as I took Emory over to Remy to say goodbye my heart broke and I broke down. The thought of our "twins" being separated was enough to encourage the tears to start streaming.
Emory is so special to all of us. After all, she is our little miracle baby. We have been with her since the day she was born and watched her grow and become such a sweet little baby girl. I am going to miss her so much. I always looked forward to holding and cuddling with Emory - she is just so cute!
I am also going to miss Danielle so much. She has really been my life these past few months. If I wasn't at home I was always with Danielle. I will miss always having someone to hang out with during the days...however, I am already so excited to be able to head to Salt Lake City for some vacation time! We are already thinking about and planning our first trip to Salt Lake City - it will be a blast! Hopefully the kids won't change too much before we all get together again!
Chelsey & Emory just before we said goodbye.
Caden LOVES to kiss Emory (or Nano's baby as he calls her)!

Remy & Emory playing. They are going to miss each other and their "play dates" (that is what we call it when Remy steamrolls Emory and attempts to poke her eyes out - haha)!
WE ARE GOING TO MISS YOU ALL - ZACK, DANIELLE & EMORY! WE LOVE YOU!


1 comments:
Even though I did not cry I was sad to leave :( Now you better come visit soon!
Post a Comment