Today we took Caden to his first movie - Madagascar 2! We have been wanting to take Cade to a movie for a while now but we knew that we had to find just the right one. Cade has been obsessed with Alex the Lion from Madagascar since he first saw the first movie so when the sequel came out we knew it would be the perfect fit. So, this afternoon Brian, Kensie, Cade, and I headed to the theater (Grandma offered to watch Remy for us, thanks Mom). We loaded up on popcorn, pop, and candy and found our seats. Cade LOVED the movie. He was laughing and talking through most of the movie and the best part was he stayed in his seat the whole time. Overall, it was really fun and we are looking forward to taking him to another movie (however, I think we will wait until a new movie makes its way to the cheap theaters - this movie about broke the Howarth bank)!
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
SO cute. I am glad that he loved the movie. I can just picture him laughing at all the funny parts. I wish I could go to a movie with him. I miss him. Give him kisses from Aunt Nano.
Post a Comment