I can already feel the winter-cabin-fever setting in and it is making me anxious! I am not a homebody during the day - just the thought of staying home all day long with two little ones makes me want to scream. I would say that I get out of the house at least once every day - I run errands, go to my Mom's, and sometimes just go for a drive. However, I am finding that it is a lot more work to go out now that it is cold outside. I can no longer just grab the kids and head out the door - now I have to bundle up the kids, scrape the car off, warm the car up before I can "grab" the kids and head out - this could be one long winter!
Yesterday I was feeling a little "boxed in" so I decided to make the most of a pretty nice day so I took the kids out on a walk. The weather was perfect and before I could make it to the end of the street Cade was fast asleep and Remy was loving the outdoors! Hopefully I will be able to head out on another walk soon!
Oh and just as a side note - Cade got sick last night and... at about 4:30am he woke up FOR THE DAY! I know he wanted to go back to sleep so bad but, every time he would start to doze off he would have a coughing attack that would wake him up - poor little guy and poor me! It has been a very long day - hopefully the little guy will sleep well tonight (for his sake and mine)!


1 comments:
It looks so cold. Winter does make it so much harder and a longer process to get out, but I am impressed that you actually get out! I have gotten so used to not having winter that I would probably never leave the house...way too much work for me.
Post a Comment