Cade is going to be starting joy school in a few weeks! A few girls in my ward are getting together to start a joy school and I am so excited to be a part of it. Lately I have been feeling like Cade needs something more to fill his days (especially since the weather is still cold and we are always stuck inside)! There is only one problem...
HE WON'T LEAVE MY SIDE!
He is seriously SO attached to his mommy. He won't go to nursery, cries whenever I leave the house and asks me "where are you going mommy" frequently during the day (even though I am not going anywhere). I won't be able to leave him at joy school screaming his face off since it wouldn't be fair to both the other kids and the Mom so...
How do I get my stubborn little 2 year old to leave my side?
I really want this joy school thing to work out so I need some advice! Help!


0 comments:
Post a Comment