Okay, I am so mad I could just SCREAM! For Christmas my parents bought Brian and I a new camera (we were in desperate need of one) and it is awesome. As soon as I opened it I started taking pictures - capturing our memories FOREVER - or at least I thought...
A few minutes ago I came downstairs to the computer to blog about Christmas and post some new pictures. However, while I was waiting for our new software to download I decided I would "play" around with our new camera and the next thing I know...
ALL OUR PICTURES ARE GONE! I must have pressed one WRONG button. All our pictures from our Christmas in Montana (and then some) are gone, FOREVER. I am so bummed.
At least we still have the MEMORIES...
HOWEVER, a few pictures were on a different memory card (12 to be exact) which all made it through my stupidity intact...
Spiderman - I mean Cade. My mom found these pj's and just had to get them for Cade since he has entered the "super hero stage". He LOVED them. He also got superman pj's and batman pj's. He is one heroic little boy!
I tried and tried to get Cade to stand STILL so I could get a good picture of him in his spiderman pj's. However, once he put them on he NEVER stopped moving!
Cade wearing his Christmas pj's playing with his new cars - Christmas morning!Christmas this year was wonderful. We spent 10 glorious days in Montana with my family - relaxing and playing with the kids. We spent lots of time playing outside in the snow and on the quads. Cade is obsessed with the quads and was constantly asking to go for rides. We also chopped down our own Christmas tree this year - it was a lot of fun. I even managed to sneak away for a whole DAY with my Mom for a much needed Target shopping trip (it was heaven with no kids). It was so nice to have Brian around so much - the kids sure do love him (I am already dreading Monday when he returns to work)!



1 comments:
Caden looks like he is so old. He does not look like a little baby anymore. He looks like a big boy!
That's to bad about the pictures. I am sure you will get over it though!
Post a Comment