The 24 hour flu hit the Howarth home yesterday.
Poor Cade got hit the worst...
He spent the entire day on the couch.
He would occasionally ask for a drink but refused all food.
He looked so sad and uncomfortable all day.
He would occasionally ask for a drink but refused all food.
He looked so sad and uncomfortable all day.
Every now and then I would find him fast asleep on the couch.
It was a very long day filled with lots of TV watching, juice sipping, snuggles, and songs.
Remy also hasn't been feeling well - I think we may have a few new teeth to show-off in a few days. However, she was in good spirits all day. I think she knew Mommy couldn't handle two really sick kids all on her own after such a horrible night!It was a LONG day for everyone but, things are looking up tonight. Cade has been up off the couch for the past few hours laughing and talking up a storm. Every once in a while he returns to the couch for a rest (poor guy). Hopefully he will have a good night tonight (last night he kept Mommy up for ALL but 1 1/2 hours - poor mommy).
On a side note, today was day #3 of potty training. However, after a little (nasty) accident on the carpet we put a quick halt to the potty training and strapped the diaper back on. Now that he is feeling a little better we busted out the "big boy underwear" and he has picked up right where we left off yesterday. I think we may have a potty trained boy here in a week or so!



3 comments:
He looks so sad :( Even though he was sick it was probably nice to have him sit still for a minute. I am so proud of him for doing good on the potty training. Just make sure it is done before you come here. I don't want any "nasty" messes at my house!!!
I am not going to lie - it was nice that he took about 10 naps yesterday. However, when he was miserable, he was miserable! That was not as much fun!
We are still working on the potty training today. So far, so good! He will be trained BEFORE we come to your house - yipee!
oh, poor cade. nothing is worse than sick kids. he looks so miserable - yet so adorable at the same time. i love how sleepy and cuddly they get when they are sick though.
Post a Comment