Remy is 9 1/2 months old!
She still wakes up 2 times a night to nurse.
I AM SO DONE!
Last night we did a combination of "crying it out" and rubbing her back. She made it through the night without any nursing. We are all a few hours short on sleep today. Thank goodness for our extra bed in the basement - at least one of us can get some rest (lucky Brian). Hopefully tonight will go better!
I have decided to wean Remy in hopes that it will help kick her 'night nursing' habit. After 9 1/2 months of interrupted sleep I am SO READY for a full nights rest. However, I am NOT ready to be totally done nursing. For whatever reason, I have enjoyed nursing Remy so much more than Cade (this is shocking especially since Remy is a biter). I think it is because it is really the only one-on-one time Remy and I get together. I will miss our snuggles BUT...I will ENJOY a full nights rest!
WISH US ALL LUCK!


1 comments:
She is a Diva! I hope you finally get some rest. I would be horribly cranky if Emory did that. GOOD LUCK!
Post a Comment