Calgary is beautiful right now. There is a ton of snow on the ground and it is really warm (today is going to be 10C and Sunday is supposed to be 12C)! This winter has been horribly cold here in Calgary so now that the weather is finally cooperating I thought I had better get outside and enjoy some MUCH NEEDED fresh air! So yesterday after I put Remy down for her afternoon nap Cade and I headed outside for some fun in the sun! First we shoveled the sidewalks and then it was snowman building time! This was the first snowman that Cade has ever made and he loved every minute of it (even though he has never built a snowman he actually knew to get a carrot for the nose? TV maybe?)! Caden is my outdoors baby. He LOVES to be outdoors (I think he gets that from his daddy) and when he is outside he is the happiest little man. He ran around the yard throwing snowballs and eating snow - he was in heaven. After an hour Cade was ready to head inside to get a snack (an apple of all things - he eats about 3 a day). It was so nice to be outside playing with Cade. I have to admit, I love spending one-on-one time with my kids.
Cade discovering just how much he loves to eat snow - silly boy!
He LOVED our snowman. Especially since we stole Daddy's hat for his head.
**Notice where his socks are. Apparently he did some "rearranging" in the night**


2 comments:
fun... cute little snowman! Is that Cadens big boy bed? Were did you get that bed frame???
Cutest snowman getting a kiss! Lucky guy. :)
Post a Comment