Thursday, January 15, 2009

I Love This Kid

Yesterday I took the kids to the YMCA pre-school open play in their gym with a few friends. Cade & Remy were in heaven. They had mats, slides, hockey nets, badminton rackets, rockers, tons of balls and steps set up around the gym for the kids to enjoy. Caden spent his time RUNNING around from one station to another playing with the other kids and having the best time. If I would have let her, Remy would have done the same. She is so social and energetic and always wanting to be where the other kids are ~ and she is only 9 months old!
After about an hour Cade was exhausted and ready to head out (he seriously didn't stop running for an hour). As I was buckling him into his seat in the car I asked him if he had fun. His eyes lit up and replied, "Yes". Then I asked him to say thanks to mom (we are trying to teach manners) and he looked up and me and said,
"Thank you Mommy taking Cade to play balls at park"
I'm sorry but it was just about the cutest thing he has ever said. My heart melted. I sure do love this kid!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

What a good boy! I can't wait to see him again, and hopefully next time it will be longer than a few minutes!

Cliff and Courtney's Family said...

He is such a sweetheart! And I can see why he melts your heart. He is sooo cute. I wish I could run for an hour without stopping!!