FINALLY... the Christmas package from the Oakeys arrived yesterday! Danielle sent it in time to arrive in Calgary by Christmas but, thanks to 'snail mail' that sure did not happen. So, last night my Mom joined us at our house to open our gifts...
Remy is ALWAYS getting into things now. She has grown so much and is so mobile. She crawls around, stands against furniture, and walks along furniture. She is constantly on the go, go, go!
Mom opening her Christmas gift from the Oakeys. Danielle made her this wonderful "blurb" photo book all about Emory's birth and her first few months of life. The book turned out so cute & will be the best keepsake.
As you can see - Brian was thrilled to receive his (second) copy of Nacho Libre! I actually bought him this same movie for his stocking this year... apparently Danielle & I think alike!
These are our new aprons. They are so FUN and GIRLY! Honestly, when I am wearing it all I want to do is start baking! I feel so domestic in it - haha! THANKS!
Remy opening her gift. They were the cutest little pair of black shoes. They are the perfect size and I know we will get lots of use out of them! Thanks guys!It was fun getting to have a little more Christmas in January. Thanks so much for everything you sent our way guys! We love it all! Oh, and the video was priceless. Especially when Danielle went "crazy"! Loved that part!


1 comments:
First of all, you are wearing the aprons WRONG! Did u notice how long the tie is? That is because it is suppose to wrap around and tie in the front in a cute bow.
http://flirtyaprons.com
There is the website. You can look there to see how you are suppose to wear them.
Post a Comment