Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I Love My Treadmill

This Christmas Brian and I decided to purchase a treadmill for our home. Since having Remy I have found it SO HARD to find the time to workout (and lose the baby weight). So we took the plunge and bought...
So far we LOVE it!
I have already found that the only time I have to workout on the treadmill is 6am (the kids are usually up by 7am). I have always preferred to workout in the morning so I don't think it will be too hard to keep it up - especially since I only have to walk into my basement and not drive all the way to the gym! Brian enjoys his workouts at night (for those of you who know Brian - you know how much of a morning person he is, haha).
We both want to lose a few (maybe more than just a few), tone-up, and get healthy! Wish us luck!

1 comments:

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

LUCKY! I want a treadmill so bad. You guys are going to have rock hard bodies in no time! Good luck!