Today we received one last Christmas package in the mail from Grandma & Grandpa Howarth. There was a very cute little outfit for Remy and a new remote control car for Brian & Cade. I caught the boys opening the car. I think you can tell how much Cade liked his new car from the pictures below...


I think this picture pretty much sums up Cade's feeling on his new gift - He LOVES it!
Thank you so much for the second round of Christmas gifts G&G Howarth! We love them. Cade hasn't stopped playing with his car since it got all charged up and ready to go. I am thinking we may have to let him sleep with it tonight (that could be interesting).Now for the second "highlight" of our day...
Once again I came downstairs to find Cade buck-naked in the living room (see post below) and this time I assumed he had used the potty on his own like earlier today. However, upon closer inspection I realized there was no pee in the potty so I asked where Cade had put his underwear. This time he told me...
"All gone - potty"
(Translation - he FLUSHED it down the TOILET)
I always see little boys on TV commercials flushing things down the toilet but never thought my little angel would do such a thing. I guess I was very WRONG. I am just hoping he doesn't make this a habit or we are going to have to lock our toilets somehow!
Does this face look like a underwear flushing monster to you? Good thing he is so cute or I would probably kill him - haha!


2 comments:
Thats my boy!! I can only imagine how proud he was as he did the royal flush!! He is adorable.!!
Grandma N
What was he thinking! Did they flush? Is it because he had an accident in them? I think that might be a problem plumbing wise. I would keep your eye out for a clogged pipe!
That is so funny. He is TROUBLE. You need to teach him how fun it is to flush his pee down the toilet. Then maybe he would learn to go on the big potty.
Good luck with him!
Post a Comment