Even though we are spending St. Patricks day at home today I thought it would be fun to dress the kids up in green! Caden got a kick out of the fact that both he and Remy were wearing green which I believe is his favorite color right now (only because he is obsessed with the green light on the stoplights and each time he sees one turn green he yells, "go mommy, green" from the back seat)!
Unfortunately, Remy was the only one awake (and fully dressed) for our afternoon photo shoot so you only get to see her in her St. Patricks day outfit...
Our little Remy is growing like a weed. She is changing each day. Her latest trick is standing. She is constantly standing up all over the house and can stand alone for about 30 seconds (she could probably stand longer if she didn't get so excited and wiggly). I love watching her try new things. I think she will be walking in no time...
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Green, green, green
Posted by Chelsey at 1:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
oh my goodness. she is so cute!
oliver loved the fact that he got to wear green today. and he loved noticing others who weren't and pinching them. i even got a few pinches from him after i got out of the shower and before i got dressed.
i feel like i can picture cade so easily because he is the exact same as age as oliver. can't wait to meet him some day - well can't wait to meet both of your kids.
I love that video. She reminds me of Caden when he was that age. What a cheeser.
Post a Comment