Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sometimes You Just Have To...

DANCE!

Yesterday during Remy's afternoon nap Cade and I spent some time downstairs playing together. His favorite thing to do is dance so we put on "Mommy's song" (I have no idea why he calls this song mommy's song) and danced our hearts out! Cade's moves were pretty 'amazing' so I thought I would capture a few of them for your viewing pleasure.

Cade is so funny. He often has me in a full-on laugh over something he says or does during the day. I love his little (or big rather) personality. He is so full of life. He is also such a boy as you can probably see through his moves above. There really is not one feminine bone in his little line-backer body!

After he finished dancing we took to the bed for some serious jumping. He was laughing so hard as we held hands and jumped around. After about 2 minutes my legs were totally burning but, there was no way Cade was going to let me stop. We jumped as long as I could handle it and then it was off to playing dragons (he is one scary dragon).

Overall, it was a fun afternoon with my little buddy. One day he won't want to jump on the bed and dance around in his underwear with me anymore... so, I am going to cherish these moments while they last!

5 comments:

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

He sure has some original moves. I like the shirt pulling one and I also love his floor routine. What a stud.

MEG said...

caden has some pretty hot moves, to bad we don't live closer, Claire pulls a few good moves also. Her favorite song, it Right Round by Flo Rida, gotta love that she sings it non stop to! Caden is adorable and Remy is getting so big. Hope your doing well

Bryan and Kat said...

I LOVE IT!!! It is so fun! It's good to know that Mason isn't the only one with stange and funny moves! :) It's so much fun to just stand back and watch them go! I keep trying to get Mason's on video but no such luck yet. This will be a great keepsake. Maybe even a little "wedding shot". :)

Erin said...

Chelsey this is too cute! You're right about enjoing the moments before they are too big. I found you blog from Danielle's. You can see ours at brandonanderin.blogspot.com. I just love catching up with the old O-town ward kids!Your family is adorable!

Anonymous said...

ha! that is cute.

i saw your name on Brooky's blog and decided to see how and what you were up to these days.

so how and what are you doing these days?

cute family! and you guys are in calgary?! so fun!