Tuesday, March 31, 2009

REMY'S BIRTHDAY PARTY

Remy's birthday party was a lot of fun. We ate some great food, opened a mountain of presents and devoured some very tasty mini-cupcakes! Remy was our little princess - dressed in her tu-tu and loved all the attention. Cade was also totally enthralled with all the festivities - I think he actually thought it was his birthday (especially when he blew out the candle and opened the presents, such a great little helper)! Here are some pictures from the big day...



Remy LOVED the cupcakes. G-ma made two kinds - pina-colada and lime. They were delicious. Remy was stuffing them into her mouth. At one point she was even rubbing the icing all over her belly. It was so funny. Thanks g-ma for making such yummy cupcakes. 

I'm not going to lie. Remy was spoiled on her birthday. She received so many (wonderful) gifts - a ton of clothes and toys! She was one happy and lucky little girl! Thanks so everyone for the thoughtful gifts!


Remy and Cade both LOVE this new rider/walker toy. From the minute we pulled it out of the box they have been fighting over it. I guess you can call it a big 'hit'! They have even figured out how to play with it at the same time. Cade sits on the seat and plays with the steering wheel and Remy plays with the blocks under the hood. It is so fun to watch them play with each other! They are becoming fast friends!

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

She is so cute. She reminds me a lot of Andrea when she was little. I think it's the big dark eyes. I just read your whole blog thanks.

Sim said...

So cute!! Bella got the same ride along toy for her 1st bday too!!