We did it - we bought our first home and couldn't be any more excited or happy! It is a great house in Okotokes - 1900sf, 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms, bonus room, double attached garage - and we cannot wait to move in (the best part is we took possession yesterday)! There are a few things that I would like to do to get the place ready to move in - such as change the carpets, paint and clean but, other than that it is ready for us! We should be all moved in by the end of May!
Since most of our family live far away I wanted to post pictures. Remember, these are "as-is" photo's so things are a little dirty (the house was a foreclosure)! Enjoy...

The Kitchen
Walk-through pantry





Bonus Room above garageBrian's Garage (this is the 'room' he is most excited for)!







7 comments:
oh my is right, and I am JEALOUS!
That's so exciting!!! I'm obsessed with getting my own house right now!!!
Congrats!!! It looks beautiful already and HUGE!! That yard looks like it has nice potential too! May i suggest a 'Old Primary Presidency' Movie night at your place once your all settled.... Hehe
Congratulations! That is a big step in life! Woohoo!
This is so fun! Congrats! I absolutely can't wait for one of these - I'm sill in Dreaming mode!
I love following your blog too - I'm glad I found you online! I always feel like my blogs are so selfishly posted - all about me and Duke... one day this will change! lol
Hey Brian! What a cute family! Congrats on your new home!
I got your blog link from Scott and Ashley and wanted to check it out.
We have a blog too...it's blocked, but if you want to see it, send me your email address and I'll send you an invite.
Hope all is well! :)
~Stacy (Swenson) Newman
nickandstacynewman@gmail.com
congrats you guys!!!
Post a Comment