Today we discovered our own little piece of heaven. Our new home is in a lake community and this means we get lake privileges. This also means that we will enjoy a summer filled with warm, lazy days spent at the beach! Both the kids enjoyed our time at the lake today - but, especially Cade. He played in the water, played at the park, and met some new friends to play with in the sand (oh and he made away with a new toy car - apparently we need to teach him about stealing).
Remy splashing in the water. She was all smiles until she landed on her bottom in the water!
Cade warming his body in the little 'side-lake' left behind from some other kids (yuck)!
Remy - lounging in the sun, working on her tan and texting on Gma's (pink) blackberry - life is good! I think I know what we are going to do tomorrow... anyone want to join us?


1 comments:
I wish I could join you! That looks so fun! Lucky--you get to live in a lake community!
We move to Edmonton Friday so maybe we will get to see you guys more!
Post a Comment